Total area of the stadium – 3,764 m2
Number of seats – 3,000
One-time capacity – 90 people.
Today the stadium consists of:
- Sports arena:
- Soccer field (105 x 70 m2)
- race tracks (6*400 m)
- jumping place
- Viewing stand for 3,000 visitors
- Office building (with 4 changing rooms)
- Gymnastic area.
Main aims of the project are as follows:
- Field with artificial turf and compressed air station for the ice rink.
- New race tracks.
- New viewing stands.
- Construction of skating area.
- Construction ofsports area equipped with a fitness complex, including for the disabled.
- Electronic information board.
- New lighting columns.
- Major repairs of the office building, including architectural replanning of:
- changing rooms (for major teams),
- changing rooms for junior teams,
- rental center of sports equipment (skates, roller-skates, skateboards, bicycles, etc.),
- changing rooms and cloakrooms for visitors,
- hotel rooms,
- fitness studio,
- medical room,
- press-center and technical rooms for broadcasting of games.
- Municipal improvement of the area (repair of storm drains and suction wells), construction of parking lot.
- New equipment for the office building.
- New sports equipment.
- New special-purpose machines.
- Construction of a garage.
Sports of high priority are soccer, ball hockey, track and field.
Besides, the stadium is a good place to take active rest for the people of Dimitrovgrad, first of all, for children, teenagers and the young. Sport areas and race tracks with the surface of latest materials will be good for roller-skating, roller skiing, cycling, skateboarding, etc. And the rink with artificial ice will be open for training and public ice skating October through April.
One-time capacity of the stadium will increase by 20 people.
The project is realized in accordance with cooperation agreement signed by State Corporation “Rosatom”, Government of the Ulyanovsk region and Authorities of Dimitrovgrad.